Sunday, May 17, 2009

Shameless Plugs



(sigh) So I wake up this morning. Roll over and look at my iPhone to see what I've missed and I read this text meassage...

So I check it out and I see a list of comments knocking my man Pat and my self for wearing our shoes. I'm ruining my yeezys cuz I choose to wear one Zen and one Black on each foot. Pat gets charged for having fakes cuz he removed the lacelocks.

Look... "You just do you, and Imma do me..." We did it big at Sneaker Pimps! Pat was killing em' at Standard's grand openning. So my question to you nay-sayers is... "who are you again"??? "what is it exactly that you do"??? (crickets). Just as I thought. We gonna keep doing OURTHING.

Big Shouts out to SB (photo above) and Po of Sneaker Boy. Look out for the OURTHING Sneaker Boy collabo Tee coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment